We have great sponsorship opportunities available for RetroGameCon 5 (November 18th and 19th, 2017)!
If you are interested in sponsoring RetroGameCon 2017 or purchasing a program ad, please view the 2017 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Why you should advertise with RetroGameCon:
- Great reach for your message. Reach over 4000 gamers and their families!
- Our attendees are your desired customers. Attendees are a perfect demographic for your business: Men 14-36 and Women 14-30, plus many parents of young children attend our show as chaperones!
- Excellent Cost vs. Exposure. Our sponsor pricing provides one of the best values in advertising: the price per impression is much lower than any traditional advertising format!
- We are flexible with your budget. At our discretion, a portion of your sponsorship fees may be paid with your company’s products or gift cards, which helps make RetroGameCon an even more successful event by providing valuable prize support for our contests and events!
- We will treat your business like our own. We pride ourselves in building continuing relationships with sponsors by providing an excellent value in advertising, with clear and eye catching signage featuring your name and logo, ads in our professional-quality convention program, social media promotion, and more perks that will reach thousands of potential customers and clients.
- Be a part of creating one of the best pop-culture events in the Northeast. We consider our sponsors to be our partners in making RetroGameCon an exciting, enjoyable, and memorable celebration for all attendees, vendors, guests, and staff.
RetroGameCon wouldn’t be possible without our generous supporters. All of the organizations listed below are companies that responded to our call for donations towards our charity raffles and other charity efforts, or helped us out in some other invaluable way.
Please take some time and click on the logos to visit their websites and show them the support they deserve!
The RetroGameCon team is made up of gamers and retro enthusiasts. We all love what we do! As such, we love to travel around and experience other conventions. You’ll see us with a table set up at many other gaming or comic conventions, and we also host a variety of conventions at our own show in November.
We love working with our fellow conventions! Here are our partner conventions. Most are within driving distance of Central New York. Please check them out!